According to the instructions, I first covered the letter with a thin layer of gold and added a border of red ink after that. In the end, here's a result that confirms I'll probably never master the art of illuminated calligraphy.
To imagine its real-life size: the letter itself measures about an A4 page.A little contribution to the February collection of Create in Austria - artwork created by Austrians and/or in Austria.
And a combination of red on a parchment-coloured background I like much better than the above one ;)
- 613 avenue create: ATG
- a bit more time to craft: ATG
- allsorts challengeblog: old favourites (calligraphy equipment)
- crafting with an attitude: ATG
- crafty gals corner: ATG
- creative moments: ATG
- cute card thursday: ATG
- inspiration destination: ATG
- love to craft: ATG
- pennys papertake: ATG
- through the craftroom door: ATG
- wortartwednesday: ATG