11 July, 2014

Flutter by, butterfly

Flutter by, butterfly,
floating flower in the sky.
Kiss me with your petal wings,
whisper secrets, tell of spring.

Another pickpoint-card, a pattern I found recently. It looks so lovely that I had to try it at once. The swirls are stitched with shimmering white yarn, the butterfly with beige one, with the accents of the colour merging into one another.
Instead of a stitched heart in the corner, I decided to attach two roses, which fit better to the butterfly and make the card suitable for different ocasions, not only the girly ones.
The card can be considered finished as such, or I might add a small dedication/poem when needed.
Butterflies are probably not the easiest animal to picture, which makes me especially happy each time I manage to catch one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment